What is it going to be about? When will it come out? How long will it be? Whoa, wait! While it’s still very early in development process and lots of things might change, I’ve got some details for you that are more or less certain:
- The game will be developed by scriptwelder and published by Armor Games
- Full title is yet to be announced, current working title is just “Don’t Escape”
- Unlike all previous installments, it’s not going to be a web game.
- Instead, we’re aiming at a full-featured game with long hours of gameplay content
- Because of that, the developement will take some time
- While Don’t Escape predecessors shared 1st person perspective view with static screens, the new game will feature a classic point-and-click gameplay
- No deadline is currently set so please be patient like a Moai statue :)
Does it mean no Flash this time? Yup, Unity engine will be used for the upcoming Don’t Escape game instead of good old Flash for several technical reasons that I won’t dwell on here.
Finally, a handful of production screenshots and a bonus Vine!